TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term "PRIME Athlete Development" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2010 Cobb International Blvd, Suite D, Kennesaw, GA, 30152. The term "you" or "customer" or "visitor" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not, nor do any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. Visitors acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PRIME Athlete Development's prior written consent.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
No refunds will be given to customers for missed training sessions or the cancellation of a training session that is not cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make sure they will be able to attend the session(s) that they are signing up for before they finalize the payment process. Once the payment for a session(s) is complete, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to attend the session(s) they have signed up and paid for.
Payment is required in full before the start of each training session that a customer signs up for. Payment is to be completed on our website with a credit card. No other form of payment will be accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the customer that payment is made in full prior to the beginning of the session(s) as payment plans will not be offered. *WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OUR SERVICES TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT PRE-PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE START OF A TRAINING SESSION*.
COLLECTION of INFORMATION
We only collect a customer's personally identifiable information (names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc) when a customer voluntarily submits that information. All information that a customer provides is used to fulfill their specific requests unless the customer gives us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add them to our mailing list.
DISTRIBUTION of INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies that are assisting us with fraud prevention or investigation. We may share information when: (1) permitted or required by law: (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions: or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. No personal information is provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT to DATA SECURITY
Our customers can rest assured that their personally identifiable information is kept secure by our site. The only people who have access to this information are authorized employees, agents and contractors who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential. Customers have the option to opt out of further mailings from all emails and newsletters from our site.
Depending on the features offered, our site may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology helps our site gather information such as browser type and operating system, track the number of visitors to our site, help us to better understand how visitors use our site and cookies can also help customize our site for our visitors. Although cookies and other tracking technology cannot collect personal information, cookies may be tied to previously provided personal information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By email: email@example.com
By Phone: 770-710-5407
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. ANY CHANGES TO THIS POLICY WILL BE POSTED.**